Awards are another resource to support degree students who wish to further their education. Therefore by helping students, Ivey Business School is inviting students to apply for the Richard MSc Excellence Awards for the academic year 2020/2021. The Scholarship is open to all deserving aspirants across the globe.
The main aim of this financial aid is to assist all aspirants to explore the world of education. The sponsorship will grant $20,000 to students who are starting their master’s degree program.
Ivey Business School at Western University, Canada, provides the best staff and atmosphere for all students who are willing to pass through different leadership challenges. Some of the basic motives of the institution are extensive research and also business experience.
The advantage of studying at the University of Western Ontario is, the institution provides a suitable classroom experience, equipping students with the facility and capabilities through Case-Method Learning. Students will also get an excellent atmosphere for studying.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 24 November 2020.
- Institution: University of Western Ontario
- Department: The Richard Ivey Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Value of Award: The sum of the award is $20,000
- Number of Awards: Unidentified
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at Canada
- Eligible Nationalities: All countries of the world can apply
- Admissible Courses: Msc degree program
- Acceptable Criteria: For you to be eligible, you must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a full-time student to present good academic records.
- Aspirants must have enrolled in the programs.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates has to select the MSc program stream from the following: Business Analytics, Digital Management, or International Business intake to which you are applying for. Note that aspirants are to complete and submit only one application for one MSc awards stream.
- Supporting Documents: An undergraduate degree completed within the last two years is needed. Online application, including completing the required written essay questions and video questions, unofficial transcripts from your post-secondary institutions(s). A copy of official /certified transcripts will be required after that you will receive an admission offer. Aspirants are to submit their CV (two-page maximum) and two references.
- Admission Requirements: For applying for this admission, you must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Preferred Language: The University approves the following English courses for most of the programs: GMAT: CMB-MG-69, GRE: 0290, TOEFL: 1602-02.